The future of health care relies on the brightest mind and the biggest hearts. Join Pillars of Wellness and be part of a truly integrated care team.
Pillars of Wellness is looking for:
Our Wellness Centre is a multi-disciplinary clinic with an integrated approach. Our mission is to assist our clients in achieving their health and wellness goals by providing outstanding patient care, education, compassion, and uncompromising integrity. We are committed to building long-term relationships with not only our patients but also the community.
The ideal candidate to join our team will be an outgoing, friendly, hard-working team player who is committed to providing the best possible care. This is a rewarding opportunity for a motivated and committed individual who is interested in taking an active role within their clinic and available to work right away.
The right applicant will have an opportunity for a full-time position, should he/she be interested. In addition, Pillars of Wellness can offer an exclusive incentive such as shares in the company should the clinician proves herself/himself after a determined period of time.
The applicant must be living within 30km of our clinic
- Competitive compensation
- Marketing & Billing/Administrative support included
- Education fund
- Equipment supplied
- Free parking
- Large private treatment rooms
- Create and implement treatment plans
- Prepare and ensure accurate, thorough and timely recording of client information including reports, correspondence and ensure all information is up-to-date and documented
- Facilitate development and implementation of clients personalized wellness plans
- Community engagement
- Inter-professional relationship building and collaboration
- Identify and develop opportunities to expand market share in the area of Physiotherapy
- Working with private referrals and also insurance-based referrals (MVA - auto insurance)
Requirement and Qualifications:
- Registered member (in good standing) with your college of Ontario
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience
- Clinical experience with head injury and neurology
- Demonstrated strong clinical assessment and treatment skills
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Customer focused
- Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills
- Excellent time management skills as it pertains to scheduling and paperwork
- Able to meet timelines independently
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with complex cases
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
Additional skills in any of the following areas are an asset:
- Concussion Management
- Flexible hours
- Friendly team culture
- Great product discounts
- Casual work environment
- Great discount on gym memberships
- Education fund
Please email us your resume and cover letter.
Our Core Values
What Pillars of Wellness Strives For
Energy and passion come from the enthusiasm, participation, and effort of our team members to achieve excellence.
Learning is a process that never stops. Commitment to this concept allows us to continually question and improve all aspects of what we do.
We pride ourselves to provide a unique collaborative care to make a positive difference in our customers’ lives.
We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all our actions.
We work together, to meet the needs of our customers and to help the company grow.